Longwick Pre-school strives to provide a happy and safe environment that enables children to be independent in their own learning and where everyone is included, respected and valued.
We aim to:-
· Maintain a safe, caring, happy community where every child matters, individual needs are met and each child feels safe, loved and nurtured.
· Encourage children to feel good about themselves and show kindness to others and respect their surroundings.
· Provide a stimulating and secure environment where children can follow their own interests, become independent learners with adults sensitively supporting their learning.
· Foster a spirit of curiosity and enquiring minds.
· Work in partnership with families, valuing their knowledge and respecting their opinions.
· Actively promote the universal values of democracy, the rules of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance of those with different faiths or beliefs. We believe, for very young children this means learning right from wrong, learning to take turns and share and challenging negative views and stereotypes.