Places will be offered and priority given, according to the following criteria:
- Children of families living in Longwick (including children who move into the village having attended other pre-schools)
- Children of families living in any outlying villages with no pre-schools i.e. Owlswick, Kimble, Henton etc) who will be attending Longwick School.
- Children who already have brothers and sisters at the pre-school and Longwick School.
- Date of birth
- Length of time a child has been on the waiting list
- Priority will be given to children solely attending the pre-school over children attending other establishments as well.
- Longwick Preschool will offer places to 2 year olds where places are available.
Funding: This is based on the current funding regulations set by the government, that all children, after the term that they turn 3, will be funded for a maximum of 15 hours per week where available. We also have provision for 2 year old funded children. If the pre-school is able to offer funded children more than 15 hours then they will do so, these extra hours will be charged at the same rate as the unfunded children.
Fees: Our fee per hour for 3 and 4 year olds is £4.50; for 2 year olds it is £5.00.